Pizza Hut Director, Digital Product Management in Plano, Texas
The Director of Digital Product Management is responsible for collaboratively defining, creating, and evolving the Pizza Hut digital experience and capability roadmap throughout the digital and mobile ecosystem. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Ecommerce, this senior position will play a critical role in creating intuitive and engaging ecommerce experiences for Pizza Hut’s customers while serving as a digital thought leader, evangelist, and customer advocate.
In this role, you will lead a team working alongside UX, engineering, and business and marketing leadership to understand business goals, generate user insights, and translate business and user needs into highly engaging digital experiences and capabilities. This is a great opportunity to come in and make a huge impact on the digital customer experience at a dynamic and highly-visible consumer brand, impacting millions of peoples’ lives while working in a collaborative team environment with an unrivaled culture. Come join us and have some fun!
- Build and develop an entrepreneurial product management team that embraces creativity, data, and a constant focus on the customer
· Lead the definition and implementation of our agile SDLC processes and best practices in partnership with UX and Development teams
· Collaborate across multiple teams, including Marketing, IT, and Operations, and external business partners to develop customer experience and digital capability roadmaps, and maximize the overall business impact of our digital experience and capability improvements
· Drive ongoing experience and capability improvements and continually update and prioritize the product roadmap based on product KPIs and metrics, customer research, and market/competitive analysis
· Provide strong product leadership and partner with engineering resources to efficiently and effectively drive agile product development including setting scope, prioritizing features & stories, managing progress, and defining acceptance criteria
· Represent product management in the cross-functional Ecommerce initiative, defining and evolving our product priorities and roadmap
· Assemble and synthesize consumer and competitive insights in your product space, helping the company to understand trends and opportunities
· Champion the voice of the customer;personally engage deeply with customers, partners and the field; prioritize product functionality based on customer feedback, market insights and competitive research.