Pizza Hut Assistant Manager in Wausau, Wisconsin
Primary Core Responsibilities
- Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company guidelines.
- Directs overall activities and performance of hourly staff.
- Handles verbal guest complaints immediately, and refers verbal and written complaints to the General Manager.
- Monitors and maintains adequate food and beverage inventories.
- Teaches and enforces alcohol awareness. Builds a positive relationship with local authorities by seeking their assistance in alcohol related issues.
- Assures the compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Ensures timely product preparation and presentation meets company standards. Ensures product preparation meets sales volume by use of daily line checks.
- Ensures maintenance of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation according to company guidelines and government standards.
- Completes daily reports and documents on a timely basis.
- Schedules staffing in an effective manner ensuring sales volume and service levels.
- Ensures the adherence of all cash handling procedures.
- Directs hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation, promotions, discipline, and termination of restaurant personnel.
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to company policy and government.
- Communicates effectively with other management staff.
- Keeps abreast with all relative computer application, forms and spreadsheets.
- Completes all other assigned duties and responsibilities.